Compliance, Controls and Testing Analyst
|Date posted:||18 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 + Benefits|
My client is a Blue Chip Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to a recent relocation of Compliance from London to Birmingham they are currently recruiting to several Compliance, Controls and Testing Analyst positions.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager you will develop monitoring programmes for a specific division within the Bank and perform tests based on such programmes. You will draft scope documents, key operating procedures and reports related to monitoring programmes and perform in depth risk based reviews of specific compliance topics.
My client is looking for ambitious individuals you have;
- A legal, compliance, audit, operational risk or regulatory background, preferably within the financial services industry
- The ability to understand and interpret various laws, regulations, and policies
- Considerable experience in monitoring, audit or examining
- The ability to build, manage and maintain relations with various senior stakeholders
- Familiarity of various financial products and instruments
My client will consider candidates currently working within the Financial Services sector or qualified accountants currently working for a firm of accountants who are looking to make their first move into industry.