Compliance Monitoring Manager
|Date posted:||17 Aug, 2016|
|Salary:||£50000-£60000 + Excellent Bens|
Further InformationMy client is a Consumer Finance provider based in the East Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Manager.
- Create a robust 2nd line control and monitoring framework
- Create a clear strategy of implementation for 2nd line monitoring and controls
- Understand and articulate relevant velocity requirements around checking
- Design and implement key reports
- Define comprehensive T.o.R for Conduct Risk committee meetings
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within a Compliance Monitoring position. You will have experience of implementing processes and controls and supervising a team of staff. Experience of Banking or Consumer Credit is desirable.