IT Risk Manager
|Date posted:||04 Oct, 2016|
|Salary:||£40000-£50000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the risk function they are currently recruiting for an IT Risk Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Risk you will have full responsibility for IT Risk within the organisation. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide support in the development of IT Security and Cyber-crime risk thresholds and risk reporting
- Provide support to lead the design, embedding and ongoing review of an IT risk management framework
- Review, on an ongoing basis first line IT Security and Cyber-crime risk management and control framework
- Ensure that appropriate Policies and processes are in place and embedded
- Develop and report on a suite of metrics to ensure that IT Security and Cyber-crime is monitored
- Maintain a future-orientated approach to identifying risks, assessing potential threats and providing threat intelligence
- Undertake second line critical reviews and challenge the first line of defence on the management of risks and controls
- Deliver IT Risk based training to the business where required
- Review, monitor and challenge IT risk events which could affect the business
You will be an IT Risk professional who holds or is working towards an IT Security appropriate qualification. You will have experience of implementing IT Risk processes and controls and recruiting/managing teams of staff. Financial Services experience is desirable, although not essential.