|Date posted:||11 Oct, 2016|
|Salary:||£40000-£50000 + Bens|
My client is a successful Financial Services provider based inBirmingham City Centre. Due to an internal restructure and promotion, they are currently looking to recruit for a Compliance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance and supervising a small team of Compliance Officers your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide oversight of the Compliance and Conduct Risk framework.
- Keep up-to-date with all relevant Regulatory and Compliance developments and provide the business with regular updates
- Monitor the company's compliance against Regulatory principles, rules and codes of conduct
- Manage the Compliance and 2nd Line Monitoring plans
- Be a point of reference for all Compliance and Conduct Risk issues
- Support the training programme in respect of Compliance and Conduct Risk related issues
- Undertake deep dive reports for senior management
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial Services sector. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.