Risk and Compliance Manager
|Date posted:||19 Jul, 2017|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000|
Further InformationMy client is a small Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the organisation and subsequent growth of the Risk and Compliance function they are currently looking to recruit a Risk and Compliance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance your responsibilities will include;
- Work alongside the Head of Risk and Compliance to maintain and develop the Risk Management Framework
- Promote a positive risk culture throughout the organisation
- Embed the Compliance Framework throughout the organisation
- Responsible for the day to day oversight of anti-money laundering
- Prepare documents for the Executive Management Committees, Audit & Compliance Committee and the Board Risk Committee
- Oversee complaint handling
- Approve financial promotions
- Assist with the preparation of a compliant Annual General Meeting
- Pro-actively manage and develop the Risk and Compliance team
- Perform any other risk and compliance duties as requested
You will be a Risk and Compliance professional with a minimum of three years experience within the Financial Services sector. You will have experience of supervising small teams of staff. My client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.