Risk and Compliance Officer
|Date posted:||19 Jul, 2017|
Further InformationMy client is a small Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the organisation and subsequent growth of the Risk and Compliance function they are currently looking to recruit a Risk and Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Risk and Compliance Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Complete compliance tasks, including compliance monitoring and quality assurance reviews as allocated
- Have an understanding of the regulatory framework
- Able to enable review regulatory publications
- Work with other departments to assist with the implementation of the Risk Framework
- Carrying out anti-money laundering and financial crime reviews and daily transaction monitoring.
- Able to complete work accurately, within the required timeframe to a high standard.
- Perform any other risk and compliance duties as requested
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience within either a Risk or Compliance position. My client offers a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits, ongoing training and career progression.