|Date posted:||01 Aug, 2017|
|Industry:||Anti Money Laundering|
|Salary:||To £150 a day|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Corporate Governance function they are currently recruiting 2 x KYC Analysts to work on a fixed term contract until the end of 2017.
Working with the Financial Crime team your key responsibilities will include;
• Research and validation of customer identification data/evidence using appropriate internal and external data sources;
• Ensure customers are classified in line with required regulations;
• Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data;
• Liaison with business departs across the bank;
• Daily monitoring of account refresh activity to ensure all regulatory/document requirements are met;
• Identifying risk factors;
• Delivery on targets and objectives in line with re-assessment programme.
You will have previous banking experience, specifically of customer identification, customer on-boarding and KYC within a financial services organisation. An AML or financial crime related qualification is desirable, although not essential. This role is for an immediate start and will run until the end of 2017, potentially longer.