Senior Internal Auditor
|Date posted:||01 Aug, 2017|
|Salary:||£40000 - £80000|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Audit Function function they are currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor.
Reporting to the Head of Audit your key responsibilities will include;
- Plan, execute and report on audits/reviews/special project assigned by the Head of Audit
- Interpret policy and procedures and applies professional auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate complex records and operational systems.
- Develop recommendations for bringing operations into compliance with goals and objectives, and writes reports documenting findings.
- Develop data analysis skills using Excel and IT auditing skills and applies these appropriately to audits/reviews.
- Represent the department at selected external forums/discussion groups.
- Attend Management, Executive and Audit Committees as deputy for the Head of Audit
- Assist in the preparation of reports for monthly Executive Committee and quarterly Audit Committee meetings.
You will be an audit professional with extensive experience within the Financial Services sector. You will hold an accountancy qualification and preferably have trained with one of the one of the ‘Big 4’ accountancy firms. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the firm.