Operational Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||09 Aug, 2017|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Operational Risk function they are currently looking to recruit 2 x Operational Risk Analysts.
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Support the the delivery of the Operational Risk Management Framework
- Support the Operational Risk Manager in developing strong working relationships with the business areas and functions you support
- Partner with the business in producing and updating Risk & Control Self Assessments
- Perform deep dive analysis on Operational Incidents
- Complete thematic risk based reviews for Senior Management
- Act as a source of technical expertise on risk matters for others within the organisation
- Support projects for the department to enhance and further embed the Operational Risk Framework
You will be a Risk professional with a minimum of 18 months experience within an Operational Risk role. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and scope to progress within the Risk function.