Senior Compliance Officer
|Date posted:||29 Aug, 2017|
|Salary:||£37500 - £42500|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Support the development of the compliance culture of the organisation
- Support the development and maintenance of the organisation’s Compliance Policy Manual
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of an annual compliance monitoring programme
- Monitor and report on the business’ compliance with financial regulation and legislation
- Identify the implications of financial regulation and legislation for the business.
- Advise line managers on the scope and implications of the regulation, legislation and the organisation’s compliance policies.
- Support compliance inspections by Regulators, clients and other bodies and the preparation for these inspections.
- Advise and guide other staff on compliance matters to support the business.
- Identify the compliance training requirements of the organisation
- Write and present compliance reports
- Act as project work stream leader for compliance on new projects and initiatives.
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 2 years experience within the Financial Services sector. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive base salary, benefits package and scope to progress within the organisation.