Business Continuity Manager
|Date posted:||29 Aug, 2017|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000|
My client is a growing Financial Services provider based in the East Midlands. Due to their continued success and expansion of the IT Function they are currently recruiting for a Business Continuity Manager.
Reporting to the Director of IT your key responsibilities will include;
- Maintain the current Business Continuity Plan, ensuring it is up to date and relevant as the business grows
- Liaise with and provide assistance to other departments as appropriate to ensure that the business has the capability to withstand incidents, maintain critical services and return to “normal service” as soon as possible with minimal disruption and losses
- Develop and co-ordinate resilience testing, to prove that the Business Continuity plans are fit for purpose and meet internal and external resilience requirements and withstand regulatory scrutiny
- Advise the business on best practice and latest industry thinking on resilience planning, including the requirements of the regulators
- Chair committee of departmental representatives to ensure colleagues develop plans that consider the potential risks that different scenarios may create
- Work with IT to ensure systems continuity
- Manage the relationship with the recovery site
- Provide training for colleagues to ensure that they understand their role and responsibilities for business continuity planning
You will be a Business Continuity professional with a minimum of two years experience with the Financial Services sector. Experience of working for a Bank is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive base salary, an excellent benefits package and scope to progress within the business.