Compliance Advisory Manager
|Date posted:||31 Aug, 2017|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 + Benefits|
Further InformationMy client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance your key responsibilities will include;
- Keep abreast of regulatory rule changes and developments
- Support regulated projects, providing specialist technical guidance and support
- Act as a centre of excellence in embedding compliant practices
- Assist in identifying and containing compliance risk, compliance monitoring and fostering a compliance culture.
- Assist in maintaining effective interactions with FCA and other regulatory bodies
- Ensure the fair treatment of customers
- Provide technical leadership and support technical excellence by searching out external best practice
- Produce timely, management reports identifying areas of non-compliance
- Develop a constructive and collaborative relationship with business areas
- Advise and assist the business in ensuring that their controls are fit for purpose and effective
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Compliance Advisory and/or Policy position. Experience within the Banking sector is desirable, although not essential.