Operational Risk Manager
|Date posted:||26 Sep, 2017|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 + Excellent Benefits|
Further InformationMy client is an established Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Risk Management function they are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Manager.
· To promote and embed an enhanced risk culture
· To promote a proactive rather than a reactive approach to risk management
· To champion the use of the risk management framework
· Monitor, evaluate and challenge the business’s success in managing its risks
· Provide support, education, training and advice to ensure a consistent approach to risk management
· Organise appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally
· Establishing, quantifying and monitoring the organisation's 'risk appetite'
· Lead any ad-hoc projects related to risk management
· Oversee the plan of risk control actions, assessing and challenging their relevance and capacity
· Coordination with local Risk Sponsors, Co-ordinators and managers on the organisation and preparation of quarterly Risk Committees
· Provide support to the annual and half year Assurance planning process
You will be an Operational Risk professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial Services sector. You will have experience of managing and developing teams of staff. My client offers a very competitive remuneration package, excellent scope to progress and opportunities for international travel.