Director of Credit Analytics
|Date posted:||13 Oct, 2017|
|Salary:||£100000-£120000 + Excellent Benefits|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent expansion of the Corporate Governance function, they are currently recruiting for a Director of Credit Analytics.
This is a board level position reporting directly into the the Chief Executive. Supervising a team of analysts the role will involve;
- To manage the Credit Analytics function within the Business with the formulation and implementation of robust credit analysis
- Contribution to overall business goals through effective management of the Credit Analytics team
- Formulation and constant review of the Credit analysis processes and establishment of controls and disciplines that ensures compliance with lending principles and guidelines
- Oversee the provision and analysis of financial information for use in the preparation of credit reports
- Review of credit requests including review of financial and credit information provided
- Prepare credit reports for new proposals and renewals and provide guidance on structuring of credits, due diligence and KYC
- Monthly evaluation and interpretation of performance reports
- Proactive monitoring of the credit portfolio
- Undertake annual review of security documentation for all corporate accounts
You will be a senior professional with extensive experience within Credit Governance. You will have worked at board level and had responsibility for making strategic credit decision within a lending business. My client offers a very competitive salary and package.