Compliance Monitoring Officer
|Date posted:||07 Nov, 2017|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 + Bens|
Further InformationMy client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Corporate Governance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer.
Reporting the the Compliance Monitoring Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Conduct Compliance Monitoring reviews
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Produce management reports identifying areas of non-compliance within the business
- Develop a constructive and collaborative relationship with business areas
- Provide technical support and guidance to the business on compliance related issues
- Ensure departments own controls are designed and working effectively
- Keep up-to-date with changes to regulatory requirements
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the company.