|Date posted:||09 Nov, 2017|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000|
Further InformationMy client is a small Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to a recent retirement they are currently looking to recruit to the critical role of Compliance Manager within the business.
Reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Compliance your key responsibilities will include;
- Embed the Compliance Framework throughout the business
- Ensure that all compliance monitoring and quality assurance reviews are completed on time
- Have responsibility for the day to day oversight of AML
- Prepare documents for the Executive Management Committees and Audit & Compliance Committee
- Pro-actively manage and develop the Compliance team
- Promote a good compliance culture within the business
- Perform any other duties as requested.
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within a small to medium sized Financial Services business.