|Date posted:||10 Nov, 2017|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 + Excellent Bens|
Further InformationMy client is an established Financial Services provider based in the East Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Audit function they are currently recruiting for an IT Auditor.
Reporting to the Head of IT Audit your key responsibilities will include;
- Producing a range of Audits for IT whilst analysing risks, controls and tests.
- Producing accurate Audits in a timely manner
- Developing effective relationships with relevant stakeholders and senior management within the business
- Giving guidance and advice to the business regarding governance, risk management and control.
- Supporting other members of the Internal Audit team
You will be an Audit professional with a minimum of 2 years experience and understanding of IT Audit/IT Risk or Information Security. You will either be qualified or pursuing a relevant qualification (PIIA, CIA or CISA). My client offers a competitive salary and benefits and excellent scope to progress within the business.