|Date posted:||13 Nov, 2017|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27000 + Excellent Bens|
Further InformationMy client is a small Financial Services provider based in Redditch. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of their Compliance function they are current recruiting for a Senior Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you key responsibilities will include;
- To assess compliance performance through completion of the quality assurance cycle
- To assist the Compliance Manager in ensuring that internal management systems and controls are adhered to at all times.
- To assist with managing customer (and other) complaints in accordance with standards and regulatory requirements.
- To undertake planned and targeted thematic reviews
- To assist with development, implementation and management of local compliance policies
- To take ownership of delegated responsibilities in the absence of the Compliance Manager
- To develop compliance practices in a way so as to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
- To support management and staff in understanding their legal and regulatory obligations.
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 18 months experience within a similar role. You will have an excellent understanding of the Financial Services sector. Experience within Consumer Finance or Banking is desirable although not essential.