Credit Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||09 Jan, 2018|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Credit Risk function they are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk your key responsibilities will include;
- Developing, enhancing and implementing credit grading systems
- Develop standardised process and methodology for risk scorecard, IFRS9 model development.
- Lead on risk analytics projects to deliver and implement solutions
- Significantly contribute to developing in-house scorecards, IFRS9 or other risk models
- Analyse current strategies and work proactively to make cut-off adjustments
- Work with stakeholders to improve model use and strategies
- Think creatively to improve team Scorecard development efficiency
You will be a Credit Risk professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience within the Financial Services sector. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive base salary, benefits package and scope to progress within the organisation.