Compliance Policy Officer
|Date posted:||09 Jan, 2018|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000|
My client is a FCA regulated business based in Staffordshire. Due to the continued success of the organisation and subsequent growth of the Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Policy Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance Policy and supervising a small team your key responsibilities will include;
- Keep up-to-date with external regulatory requirements with a view to ensuring the business remains compliant
- Provide written and verbal guidance to employees regarding Financial Promotions
- Provide technical compliance support and technical guidance via letter, email and telephone to the business
- Liaise with, and provide support and technical guidance to internal staff
- Raise awareness of and understanding of the need for a ‘compliance culture’
- Identify and report any breaches of procedure
- Always consider the principles of TCF and to operate in a way that puts the customer first
You will be a Compliance Policy professional with a minimum of 3 years experience. You will have the ability to interpret regulations and market information in order to update internal policies and procedures. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the company.