Senior Operational Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||10 Jan, 2018|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000|
Further InformationMy client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Risk Management function they are currently recruiting for an Senior Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk you main responsibilities will include;
- Guiding senior management in their operational risk responsibilities
- Assist in the development of the Operational Risk Framework,
- Help to embed operational risk awareness across the business
- Investigation and analysis of operational incidents
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of processes to identify, manage, monitor and report risks
- Review and analysis of operational loss data
- Co-ordinate and present operational risk input to risk committees
- Support training activities in respect of Operational Risk
You will be a Risk Management professional with a minimum of 2 years experience within Operational Risk. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the business.