Senior Compliance Monitoring Manager
|Date posted:||18 Jan, 2018|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 + Bens|
Further InformationMy client is an established Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Compliance function they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Monitoring Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and supervising a team of 4 staff your main responsibilities will include;
- To design, develop and deliver a compliance oversight programme
- Oversee the implementation of monitoring routines and reviews
- Provide accurate, reliable and timely management information
- Ensure procedures are in place to identify measure and monitor the range of financial and other risks faced by the company
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the strategic risks faced by the company
- Work with the MLRO to prepare information for the Board
- Support the Head of Compliance in regulatory relationships
- Ensure that the Management team are aware of their regulatory responsibilities and the implications of non-compliance
- Maintain awareness and understanding of regulatory requirements
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years Compliance Monitoring experience. You will have supervised teams of staff and had full responsibility for implementing Compliance Monitoring processes and controls within a small to medium to medium sized Financial Services. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the firm.