Compliance Manager - Field Based
|Date posted:||30 Jan, 2018|
|Salary:||£30000-£35000 + Bens|
Further InformationMy client is a Mortgage Network based in the Midlands. Due to the rapid growth of the business and subsequent expansion of their Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you main responsibilities will include;
- To maintain a primary point of contact for Appointed Representatives in an allocated area
- To ensure compliance with Company and regulators compliance procedures
- To identify the business risks ensuring all current and future regulatory requirements are adhered to
- To ensure appropriate standards/ procedures are followed
- Instruct, coach and monitor individuals, producing reports and individual training/ development plans
- Identifying areas where appointed representatives can improve their standards and associated risk ratings
- Accurately record any findings and corrective activity.
- To assist and guide the File Review team members regarding technical queries
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 2 years field based Compliance experience. You will be Full CeMAP or MAQ or currently studying for either qualification. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within this expanding company.