Interim Credit Manager
|Date posted:||16 Mar, 2018|
|Salary:||To £350 a day|
Further InformationMy client is a established and growing Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Credit function they are currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Manager.
- Own, develop, plan and evaluate the performance and results of the Credit Operations team in line with appropriate policies and procedures
- Implement, evaluate and review team plans and priorities
- Lead, manage, develop and motivate people in line with the Management Charter
- Provide technical underwriting guidance and expertise to employees, internal stakeholders and customers
- Develop and implement key performance metrics and management information, monitoring systems and tools
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for Credit Underwriting of Mortgage products
- Develop the knowledge and competence of the Credit Operations team
- Direct and support to the Credit Operations Approval Team .
- Liaison with Business Development Managers and Sales Head in providing feedback and response to their cases
- Deliver improved efficiencies and continuous improvement in banking operations and provide cover for the leadership team
You will be a Credit professional with experience of UK residential mortgage underwriting, credit risk analysis and end to end mortgage lending and servicing life cycle. You will be available at short notice and be able to commit for a 6 month term.