Financial Crime Officer
|Date posted:||20 Mar, 2018|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 + Bens|
Further InformationMy client is a Financial Services provider based in Solihull. Due to their continued success and subsequent expansion of their Financial Crime function they are currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Crime you main responsibilities with include;
- Receipt and evaluation of reports of suspicious activity
- Reporting any suspicious activity or transaction to the National Crime Agency
- Putting in place and operating anti money laundering controls and procedures
- Carrying out money laundering risk assessments
- Responsibility for the KYC/KYI/KYS frameworks and related controls
- Training staff in preventing money laundering
- Help prepare AML Annual Report
- Help develop and maintain governance around Financial Security (including AML, KYC, Sanctions and PEP’s)
You will be a Financial Services professional with a minimum of 1 years Financial Crime experience within a Bank, Building Society or Consumer Finance provider. My client offers a competitive salary, benefits package and scope to progress within the business.