Financial Crime Officer - Temporary
|Date posted:||04 Apr, 2018|
|Salary:||£200-£250 a day|
Further InformationMy client is a Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to expansion and increased workload with the Financial Crime function they are currently recruiting for a Temporary Financial Crime Officer.
Reporting to the Financial Crime Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Create, implement and monitor reports to prevent and detect fraud, respond to emerging trends and attack.
- Identify, monitor, escalate and respond to emerging fraud trends in MO, attack profile, customer profile.
- Meet fraud loss reduction targets through appropriate rule analysis, implementation and suggestions for process improvement.
- Focus on proactive detection and remove unnecessary parts of processes and liaise with all business areas to achieve results.
- Support rest of team in meeting SLA’s and actively keep industry knowledge up-to-date.
You will be a Fraud/Financial Crime professional with a minimum of 2 years experience within the Banking Sector. My client offers a competitive daily rate and options of permanent employment in the future.