Compliance Monitoring Officer
|Date posted:||19 Apr, 2018|
|Salary:||£30000-£35000 + Bens|
Further InformationMy client is an expanding Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Monitoring Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Conduct Compliance Monitoring reviews
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Identify and escalate risks on a timely basis
- Provide written reports on the outputs of reviews to relevant senior management
- Keep up to date with changes to regulatory requirements and implementation of new legislation and codes of practice
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 2 years experience. Experience within Banking or Consumer Finance would be an advantage although not essential. My client pays a competitive salary/benefits package and scope to progress within the company.