Compliance Officer x 2
|Date posted:||08 May, 2018|
|Salary:||£30000-£35000 + Bens|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in South Birmingham. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for 2 x Compliance Officers.
Reporting to the Compliance Monitoring Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Assist the Compliance Manager in the development and maintenance of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Conduct compliance reviews to ensure adherence with regulations, company policies and the internal control framework
- Produce management reports identifying areas that are not compliant with regulations, policies and framework
- Review, monitor and track monitoring reports, to achieve a satisfactory closure and evidence
- Represent the Risk and Compliance function at stakeholder and client facing meetings
- Ensure departments own controls are designed and working effectively
- Carry out ad hoc investigations and projects as directed
- Proactively analyse and interpret forthcoming legislation and regulation
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 12 months experience working for a Financial Services provider. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and excellent scope to progress within the business.