Compliance Manager - Financial Crime
|Date posted:||08 May, 2018|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000|
My client is a small, but growing Financial Service provider based in the East Midlands. Due to this growth and expansion of the Corporate Governance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to focus on Financial Crime.
Reporting the the Chief Risk Officer you key responsibilities with include;
- To support and challenge the day to day compliance processes and procedures.
- Undertake the duties of the MLRO
- To support the Chief Risk Officer in his FCA authorised function role of Compliance Oversight
- To provide support and advice to business areas on compliance matters
- Maintain a strong governance framework for Compliance.
- Lead and direct; support and coach team members
- Develop and deliver compliance reporting and analysis for use by the Board and Management
- Ensure that Compliance policies are maintained and remain commensurate with regulation
- Ensure that compliance policies are operating effectively across the company
- Delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Evaluate and report to senior management on all areas of financial crime and conduct risks
- Liaise with authorities with respect to suspicious activity reporting
- Ensure that processes are in place and operating effectively relating to financial crime, treating customers fairly and conduct risk
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 2 years experience specialising in Financial Crime/AML. Experience within the Banking sector is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and scope to progress within the business.