Senior Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||18 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 + Outstanding Benefits|
My client is a growing Information Securityprovider based in Bristol. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Risk function, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Respective Regional Head of Risk, the primary focus of the role is the responsibility of identifying and scrutinising risks that have the potential to impact the success of the business. Recommending strategies to support business focused remediation of these risks, ensuring the company complies with regulatory requirements. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Analysis of risk data to identify key aggregate and local exposures requiring remediation that have the potential to impact the success of the business and regulatory requirements.
- Delivery of potential solutions to support business focused remediation of complex risks.
- Research and documentation of process flows and provision of sound and effective business process design.
- Planning and co-ordination of key remediation activities to ensure timely resolution.
- Provision of suggestions regarding how data modelling, tracking and reporting could be improved.
- Risk assessment to determine the likelihood of loss associated with a particular process, product or individual and provision of the associated reporting.
- To alert the Regional Head of Risk immediately of any significant changes to the Operational risk environment, deteriorating exposures and counter parties and evidence of emerging risks.
You will be a Risk professional with proven experience, ideally across credit, market and operational risk. Proven gap analysis work, requirements gathering, defining recommendations and driving remediation in previous roles is an advantage. You will have a good understanding of ICT applications with s strong working knowledge of Word and Excel.