Liquidity Risk Manager
|Date posted:||10 May, 2018|
|Salary:||£70000-£90000 + Bens|
My client is an expanding Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent growth of the Risk function they are currently recruiting for a Liquidity Risk Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Risk your main responsibilities will include;
- Design, implement and embed an oversight framework for Liquidity and Market Risk
- Line management of a small team
- Oversight the monitoring and reporting of liquidity, interest rate and counterparty credit exposures
- Review data inputs into Treasury systems and reporting
- Assist in design and production of the ILAAP and the relevant sections of the ICAAP
- Assist in the design, production and testing of the Recovery Plan
- Review the assumptions in liquidity and interest-rate stress models
- Provide input and challenge to the ALCO and the Liquidity Outlook Group
- Review PRA and EBA regulatory issuances on areas such as liquidity, interest rate and counterparty credit exposures
You will be a Risk Management professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within Market and Liquidity Risk. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the business.