|Date posted:||12 Jun, 2018|
|Salary:||£40000-£40000 + Bens|
My client is a large Financial Services Provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent growth of the change function they are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst.
Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst your main responsibilities will include;
- Collect, understand, and transmit the business requirements following the MoSCoW methodology
- Act as the interface and lynch-pin between the business, internal Development Team and third parties
- Build good working relationships with the internal departments
- Analyse the requirements and ensure that the business implications for all areas have been considered
- Lead workshops to establish requirements
- Support the request for service initiator
- Provide accurate estimates working with the Development team, Infrastructure team and Technical Architect
- Analyse and document business processes.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts, working with the test team
- Manage on a day to day basis change requests in relation to the project plans
- Produce weekly reports for the project manager
You will be a Business Analyst with a minimum of 2 years experience who has worked within the Financial Services sector. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the business.