Operational Risk Manager
|Date posted:||12 Jun, 2018|
|Salary:||£55000-£60000 + Bens|
My client is an expanding Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent growth of the Risk Management function they are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Operational Risk Manager and supervising a small team, your main responsibilities will include;
- Drive, influence, monitor and support the development, implementation and reporting on end to end Operational Risk Frameworks
- Build and deliver an effective independent oversight, review and challenge framework
- Build, design and deliver an effective Operational Risk Training program
- Provide strong subject matter expertise to advise and challenge working closely with the Risk Champions
- Deliver ad-hoc investigations, internal and external reporting as required
- Perform gap analysis against industry standards as required
- Lead Operational Risk Scenario Workshops with Risk Champions, Senior Management and other subject matter experts
- Deliver one off activities and projects to the outcomes and standards agreed with line manager
You will be an Operational Risk professional with a minimum of 3 years experience. Experience of the Banking sector is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the business.