IT Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||12 Jun, 2018|
|Salary:||£40000-£45000 + Bens|
My client is an expanding Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent growth of the Risk Management function they are currently recruiting for an IT Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager you main responsibilities will include;
- Design, build and implement a methodology to provide a robust second line assurance and challenge programme over the operational risks associated with IT operations and Transformation
- Advise and challenge business stakeholders at individual and group level to ensure risks are adequately assessed and mitigated, where necessary monitoring remediations
- Provide insight, assurance, reporting and solutions to the Executive Risk Committee and other senior committees to facilitate Go/No go decisions in respect of IT and Change
- Provide strong subject matter expertise and where necessary train/educate at all levels across the organisation
- Assist with ad-hoc investigations and impact assessments
You will be a IT Risk professional with a minimum of 18 months experience within Operational Risk. Experience within the Banking sector is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the business.