Operational Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||12 Jun, 2018|
|Salary:||£40000-£45000 + Bens|
My client is an expanding Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent growth of the Risk Management function they are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Design, build and implement an Operational Risk MI and reporting suite that is fit for purpose for relevant Governance Committees up to Board level reporting
- Maintain and produce regular and ad-hoc Operational Risk MI and reporting
- Build out the capabilities of the in-house Operational Risk system
- Implement, administer and monitor information security management and user access control for the Operational Risk System
- Provide strong subject matter expertise and design and execute the Operational Risk System training plan
- Deliver one off activities and projects to the outcomes and standards agreed with line manager
You will be a Risk professional with a minimum of 18 months experience. Experience of the Banking sector is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the business.