|Date posted:||18 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 + Benefits|
My client is a growing Financial Services provider based in the Birmingham area. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Financial Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Financial Compliance Specialist.
Reporting to the Director of Compliance & Professional Development, as the Financial Compliance Specialist you will act by providing consultancy, administration and communication solutions within the business. Your key responsibilities will include:
- The design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of internal procedures, systems and controls to meet FCA expectations.
- Promote best practices across the business, with a focus towards continual improvement and the promotion of a strong internal compliance culture which is easy to work with.
- Identify regulatory risk issues within the business, you’ll report directly to the Director of Compliance & Professional Development on issues and related developments within the marketplace.
- Practical application of T&C, including client record keeping reviews.
- Develop an understanding of wider operational risks and control risk issues.
You will be a Compliance professional with experience of personal wealth management for high net worth individuals or pensions background, a strong understanding of FCA guidelines and its principles is essential. You must be qualified holding a PFS level 4 Diploma, at least 3 years’ experience within a Financial Services business is required.