|Date posted:||12 Jul, 2018|
|Salary:||£50000-£70000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Salisbury. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager.
Reporting to the Compliance Director and supervising a small team you will be the subject matter expert for compliance within the business. You main responsibilities will include;
- Provide oversight and challenge of operational areas to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Provide oversight and challenge of operational areas to ensure all risks to the business are identified
- Establish effective internal relationships with key business partners
- Support staff to understand their regulatory responsibilities and identify key risks associated with their business
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant FCA and other regulatory/legislative developments (COBS, DISP, SYSC)
- Provide regulatory training to operational staff as required
- Receive and review appropriate business MI
- Produce monthly risk reports, for use at both entity board as well as group board level
- Provide policy guidance across all areas of regulation to the business
- Act as the primary point of contact with the regulator for issues arising within the regulated entity
- Undertake compliance monitoring and root-cause analysis of regulatory issues identified across operational areas
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years Compliance experience within a Financial Services provider. Experience of the pensions sector is desirable, although not essential.