Senior Compliance Officer
|Date posted:||12 Jul, 2018|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 + Bens|
My client is a successful and established Financial Services provider based in Lincoln. Due to a recent restructure of their Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance your main responsibilities will include;
- Assist with the creation of the compliance annual plan
- Delivering the programme of risk based monitoring and oversight reviews of the business
- Design, create and deliver (as appropriate) all regulatory training and awareness
- Undertaking regular reviews, through compliance visits
- Implementation and embedment of compliance policies throughout the business,
- Management of monitoring processes, including due diligence and ongoing monitoring
- Delivering the requirements of the conduct risk framework
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with regulatory and strategic projects within the business
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial Services sector. Experience of the Insurance sector is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress with the organisation.