Compliance Monitoring Officer
|Date posted:||17 Jul, 2018|
|Salary:||£30000-£35000 + Bens|
My client is a established and successful Financial Services provider based in Lincoln. Due to the growth of their Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Monitoring Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Delivering the programme of risk based monitoring and oversight reviews of the business
- Facilitate conduct risk reporting providing appropriate challenge to the business
- Providing support to the business on financial promotions
- Conduct required check the checker work ensuring appropriate feedback is provided
- Supporting the Compliance Manager in the implementation and embedment of compliance policies throughout the business
- Working closely with the Quality Assurance function to ensure the methodology and criteria align with business risks
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum for 18 months experience within the Financial Services sector. My client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and scope to progress within the business.