Credit Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||11 Jan, 2019|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 + Bens|
My client is a successful and established Financial Services provider based in Leeds. Due to continued growth and subsequent expansion of the Credit Risk team they are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager you will produce a wide range of MI, reports and analytics. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Produce a range of management information and reporting
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis to identify the root cause of movements and trends
- Provide recommendation to improve credit risk controls and insight on an on-going basis
- Undertake regular reviews of operational MI
- Create and maintain a wide range of MI and reports using a combination of SAS and Microsoft Office.
- Undertake Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) of the credit risks
- To maintain full awareness of and conformance to the Risk Management Framework including but not limited to the Information Security and Data Governance supporting frameworks
You will be a Credit Risk professional with experience of working within a Credit Risk environment or similar analytical role. You will be highly numerate and be able to work with numbers and make error free calculations. My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package and excellent scope to progress.