System Analyst - Credit Decisioning
|Date posted:||14 Jan, 2019|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 + Bens|
My client is a Blue Chip Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued growth of the business and subsequent growth of the Risk function they are currently recruiting for System Analyst - Credit Decisioning.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Decisioning your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the decision system engines
- Implementing application and scoring strategies/policies within the decision engine systems
- Maintain the validation of exception reports for the monitoring of the decision engines
- Ensure the relevant control/governance programs are applicable throughout every change implemented into the system
- Ensuring that the link to Credit bureaus are always operational
You will be a Risk professional with a minimum of two years experience within the Financial Services sector. You will have strong Excel and be able to independently code in at least one programming language such as SAS or SQL. You will have hands on experience of Decision Systems such as Probe, Strategy Manager, StrategyWare, Triad, NBSM.