Credit Risk Modeller
|Date posted:||14 Jan, 2019|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 + Bens|
My client is a Blue Chip Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued growth of the business and subsequent growth of the Credit Risk function they are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Modeller.
Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager, your key responsibilities will include;
- Assist the Risk Manager for Scoring, Collections and Risk Implementation
- Responsible for designing and completing tailored analytical work, using SAS and Excel
- Assist in the development of models and MI to create a link between operational Collections and Cost of Risk
- Identify areas of opportunity for debt sales
- Assist with the evaluation of portfolios for potential debt sales
- Help develop and monitor collections strategies
- Assist in the monitoring of scorecards used within Risk
- Provide portfolio management reports which evaluate the risk profile
You will be a Credit Risk professional with 2 years experience within a Credit Risk Modelling role. You will be highly numerate and be able to work with numbers and make error free calculations. Strong SAS programming skills are essential. My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package and excellent scope to progress.