Compliance Monitoring Manager
|Date posted:||14 Jan, 2019|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in Gloucestershire. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you main responsibilities will include;
Support the Head of Compliance in developing a Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Deliver all required aspects of the Compliance Monitoring Plan on time and to a high standard
- Monitor, review and follow-up the implementation of compliance recommendations
- Assist in the provision of compliance training
- Carry out thematic monitoring and investigations
- Support Compliance staff with project work, staff training, procedural and administration tasks
- Assist with developing, maintaining and implementing an effective risk management framework
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years Compliance Monitoring experience. My client will consider experience from any FCA regulated companies/sectors. They offer a very competitive salary, outstanding benefits and excellent scope to progress within the business.