Senior Accountant - Financial Stability
|Date posted:||31 Jan, 2019|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000|
My client is a Financial Services Provider based in Birmingham. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion they are current looking to recruit for a Senior Accountant.
This is a niche role that sits within the Risk function. Reporting to the Head of Risk your main responsibilities will include;
- Evaluate the financial stability of partners and suppliers on a timely and accurate basis and ensure they are operating within the prescribed control frameworks and to mitigate exposure to the business.
- Based on the performance of these partners proactive actions plans need to be prepared and then delivered with different stakeholders around the business.
- Evaluate exposures to risk on new partners based on a diverse set of tools and data, including credit scores, key performance indicators and key financial statements.
- Present actions, recommendations and direction to different governance forums
- Take responsibility for developing commercial underwriting competencies and deliver training as and where required
You will be a qualified accountant with 4 years PQE and extensive experience of analysing, processing presenting financial information. You will have experience within the Financial Services sector and/or exposure to Corporate Insolvency, Corporate Finance or Transaction Services. My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package for this progressive role.