|Date posted:||31 Jan, 2019|
|Salary:||£60000-£65000 + Bens|
My client is a Blue Chip company with sites across the UK. Due to the continued growth of the organisation they are currently recruiting for a third-line conduct risk specialist from the Financial Services sector with extensive Compliance experience.
Reporting to the Compliance Director you main responsibilities will include;
- Working independently to execute the Financial Services Audit program
- Audit tests of the underlying operational detail by the second-line Compliance function
- Leadership of the bulk of Financial Services related audit engagements
- Oversight of regulatory developments and directly supporting senior management
- Provision of coordinated assurance around Financial Services activities at Board/Audit Committee level
- Frequent reporting and dialogue with senior members of the Financial Services Executive team/committees
You will be a Compliance professional from the Financial Services sector with a thorough understanding of relevant FCA regulations for mortgage and protection products. You diary will be split between an office base, home and field (UK - 25%). My client offers a very competitive package and scope to progress within the Group.