Operational Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||19 Mar, 2019|
|Salary:||£35000-£40000 + Bens|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent growth of the Risk Management function they are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting to Operational Risk Manager your main repsonsibilities will include;
- Support the Operational Risk Manager in developing strong working relationships with the business areas and functions you support
- Partner with the business in producing and updating Risk & Control Self Assessments
- Complete thematic risk based reviews for Senior Management on specific processes or functions
- Assist in the provision of training to aid the identification, assessment
- Act as a source of technical expertise on risk matters for others within the organisation
- Lead projects for the department to enhance and further embed the Operational Risk Framework
- Ensure annual reviews are undertaken on all policies/standards
- Monitoring the Governance framework across the organisation
You will be a Risk Professional with a minimum of 18 months experience in Operational Risk. Banking or Consumer Finance experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary/pacakge and excellent scope to progress.