Head of Operational Risk
|Date posted:||20 Sep, 2019|
|Salary:||£90000-£100000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is an established and successful Financial Services provider based in Birmingham. Due to growth and subsequent expansion of the Risk function, they are currently recruiting for a Head of Operational Risk.
Reporting to the Operational Risk Director and supervising a team of 6 staff, your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop and maintain the Operational Risk framework
- Document and maintain Operational Risk incident and near miss reporting process
- Deliver continuous improvement in Operational Risk processes and business control standards
- Ensure appropriate management information is reported on a regular basis
- Provide guidance and support to the business on adherence with Operational Risk policies and procedures
- Own the Operational Risk Management system
- Support the Operational Risk capital processes and approach used in calculating the ICAAP requirements
- Pass and maintain the requirements of the Relevant Regulator’s ‘fit and proper test’
- Adhere to the Individual Conduct Rules as part of the Senior Managers Regime/ Certification Regime as detailed below.
You will be an Operational Risk professional with a minimum of 5 years experience. You will have supervised teams of staff. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the Group.