Head of Compliance
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£90000-£100000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued growth of the business and subsequent expansion of the Corporate Governance function they are currently recruiting for a Head of Compliance.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer and supervising a small team you will have full responsibility for Compliance Oversight, Money Laundering Reporting and the Financial Crime functions of the business. Key responsibilities will include;
- Work proactively with the Board and Executive in establishing and monitoring Compliance
- Ensure a Compliance and Conduct Risk culture is embedded within the organisation and appropriate limits and reporting established
- Provide forward looking Compliance and Financial Crime reporting to the Executive Management
- Ensure the company has a control environment that demonstrates it acts with integrity in its dealings with customers and the markets
- Effectively manage the resources and budgets of the Compliance and Fraud team
- Ensure that the Compliance and Financial Crime teams have the skills and experience commensurate with the risks of the organisation
- Effectively contribute to the Risk Committee ensuring effective monitoring and reporting or risks and resolution of issues.
- Establish an effective integrated assurance approach with Internal Audit
You will have a minimum of 5 years senior level Compliance experience within the Financial Services sector. You will have supervised teams of staff and ideally held FCA Approved person (CF10 & 11) within another business.