Data Protection Officer
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£25000-£30000 + Bens|
My client is an expanding Financial Services provider based in Milton Keynes. Due to the continued success of the organisation and subsequent growth of the Risk and Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Data Protection Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance you will be responsible for a wide and varied range of duties within Data Protection;
- Providing advice and guidance to colleagues
- Management of incidents and maintaining non-compliance logs
- Assisting with a range of projects, including Data Protection impact assessments
- Completion of compliance and Data Protection audits
- Management of annual policy reviews
- Responding to a variety of Data Protection and compliance queries
- Assisting with site visits and audits for Appointed Representatives and partners
You will be a Data Protection professional with a minimum of 2 years experience within the Financial Services sector. Excellent opportunities to progress within this fast moving company.