Senior Compliance Policy Manager
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the organisation and subsequent growth of the Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Policy Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and supervising a small team you main responsibilities will include;
- Keep up-to-date with external regulatory requirements, identify business opportunities
- Provide leadership within the business in respect of FCA compliance
- Provide accurate, comprehensive and risk based compliance advice and guidance to the business
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the strategic risks faced by the business
- Ensure the delivery of high quality compliance policy and guidance materials
- Develop, maintain and implement policies and procedures to achieve compliance regulation and oversee the implementation of agreed policies and procedures
- Form productive relationships with senior stake holders in order to help them understand and address regulatory requirements
You will be a Compliance proessional with a minimum of 3 years experience within Financial Services. Experience with mortgages and protection products is desirable although not essential.This is a progressive role with an excellent salary and benefits package.